Department Chair: Zinta Konrad
The International Education office at College of DuPage serves the international and intercultural needs of the college.
- provides opportunities for staff to enhance their professional development by engaging in a variety of cross-cultural experiences, such as teaching at other institutions, committee work and attending international seminars;
- facilitates opportunities for faculty to incorporate international/intercultural perspectives into their teaching;
- sponsors cultural/educational events at the college designed to celebrate and raise awareness about diverse cultural groups, both domestic and international;
- promotes study-abroad and travel opportunities;
- identifies appropriate technical assistance initiatives for the college;
- fosters a climate receptive to diversity in all its forms;
- assists in meeting the needs of culturally diverse students.